Monday, April 9, 2007

Dyno tuning


So, now I finally managed to have some time to update my blog. There has been some progress on my so called project, I had a chance to have some dyno time. We basically tested couple of ECU:s, first was original ecu and second was Ducati Performance ecu for slip-on silencer.


Modifications to my bike are these:

- Leovince racing slip-on

- Termignoni front exhaust pipe without catalytic converter

- Pipercross air filters


The result was pretty good: 112,6 horsepower at the rear wheel! The engine output is allmost 125 horsepower. The Leovinci exhaust works pretty well.


Exhaust gas analyzer was of course used and the bike was running a little bit rich - AFR (Air to Fuel Ratio) was 12:1 when optimal is about 14:1. However there is nothing to be done without Powercommander or similar so I will leave it like this. It is very good anyway.


No comments: